Sending Forms Using Your Email Address
Did you know your forms can be sent to clients using your own email address (instead of using our default IntakeQ email)?
This is what your patients see when they receive your intake form email:
Subject: Dr. Smith has sent you an intake form
Subject: Please fill out this intake form
- Your clients will be more likely to open the email if it comes from your address.
- It now makes more sense to customize your email template and use a more personal welcome message, since it will be coming directly from you.
- Your client doesn’t need to know about IntakeQ. If they have a question, they can just hit reply and the email will go directly to you.
It’s important to note that this feature does not work with public email providers like gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc. So you’ll only be able to use it if you’re using a “private” domain (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
To start using your email address to send intake forms, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the “More” menu.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on the “Email Sender” tab.
- Enter the name and email you want to use.
- Click “Save”.
- Go to your email inbox and look for an email from Postmark. You will need to click on the confirm link.
- Go back to IntakeQ and click on the Refresh button.
The steps above are basically authorizing IntakeQ to send your intake forms using your email address without it being flagged as spam.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.