Not Able to Access Your Form Anonymously – What's Wrong?
If you added a form to your website and haven’t been able to access it, you probably missed an important step while setting that up. Make sure to check the "I want this intake form to be accessed through my website" box, as indicated on step 4:
- Navigate to "My Forms" on the top menu bar.
- Click on the intake form you want to add to your website.
- Click on the button "More" and then on "Get URL".
- Mark the checkbox that says "I want this intake form to be accessed through my website".
- It is recommended to also check the box below it to enable email authentication, specially if you are using e-signatures on this intake.
- Use the given URL to create a link on your website. If you don’t know how to create an HTML link on your website, give it to your web designer or contact us so we can help you.