Can I Prevent Practitioners from Editing Form Templates?
Admin accounts can make form templates read-only if they don't want everyone on the clinic team to be able to edit them.
To prevent practitioners from editing a questionnaire follow these steps:
- Navigate to "My Forms" and open the form editor.
- Click on "... > Settings".
- Check the box that says "Prevent other practitioners from changing this form".
To prevent other practitioners from editing a consent form:
- Navigate to "My Forms" and open the consent form.
- Click the link that says "Access Control" (just above the editor).
- Check the box that says "Prevent practitioners from changing this form".