How to Confirm an Appointment Automatically When the Intake Form is Submitted
IntakeQ allows clients to book appointments online and put them in a pending status until they submit their intake forms. This behavior can be set up for individual services, instead of affecting all services in your account.
To use this behavior with a particular service, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to "Bookings > Booking Settings > Services".
- Click "Edit" on the desired service.
- In the service popup, click on the "Form" tab.
- Select the form that should be filled out for this service.
- Click on the "Overrides" tab.
- In the "Appointment Confirmation" field, select the option "Confirm when intake form is submitted".
Now when a client books this service, they will receive the intake form and the appointment will be set to pending. When the client submits the form, the appointment will be automatically confirmed and you and your client will receive a confirmation email.
Note that if, for any reason, the client doesn't complete the form, you can confirm the appointment manually by opening it in your calendar and clicking on the "Confirm" button.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!