Sending a Confirmation Email When a Form is Submitted
IntakeQ allows you to send a custom confirmation email to your clients when a form is submitted.
To enable this feature and create the email template, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to "More > Settings" and open the "Emails tab".
- Click on the "..." button located on the top right corner and select "Submission Confirmation Email".
- Check the box that says "Send confirmation email to client when form is submitted".
- Enter the email subject and body.
Custom Confirmation Email Per Form
You can also override the default confirmation email described above on a specific form by creating a template that will only be sent when that form is submitted.
To create a submission confirmation email for a given intake questionnaire, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to "My Forms" and open the desired intake questionnaire.
- Click on "... > Settings" and open the tab "Confirmation Email".
- Check the box "Send confirmation email to client when form is submitted".
- Fill out the subject line and email template.