Exporting Invoices to CSV
If you're using IntakeQ's invoicing system, you are able to perform various CSV exports to get a spreadsheet of specific invoice data, such as line items and payments.
To generate these exports, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to "Lists > Invoices".
- Use the search filters at the top to set things such as the date range, status, invoice number, etc.
- Click "Search" when you have the filters setup to get the list to show the results you'd like to export.
- Now click "Export to CSV" and select one of the three different export types.
Here is an explanation of what each option exports to a CSV file:
- Export Invoices: This export will contain essentially all invoice information, one invoice per line of the file.
- Export Line Items: This export will contain all of the invoice line items in separate rows of the file.
- Export Payments: This export will contain all payments you have processed or manually tracked on invoices, one payment per row of the file.