Rejecting an Intake Form
Sometimes you may need to send an intake form back to your client, asking them to update or fix something. IntakeQ allows you to do that by using the "Reject Intake" feature.
The following steps show how this works:
- Open the completed intake form and click on the "Reject Intake" button.
- In case you want to add comments to individual questions, answer "Yes" to the question below:
- IntakeQ will display an "Add Comment" button for each question. Create the necessary comments and click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Before sending the form back, you’ll have the chance to include a message to your client, explaining why you’re sending the form back.
- Your client will receive the form back, along with your comments and instructions.