How to Generate a QR Code for an Intake Form
QR codes can be helpful in many situations, they're especially great if you'd like to include one in a marketing poster or on your clinic entrance to request a pre-appointment screening!
To generate a QR code for an intake questionnaire (or form package) follow these steps:
- Go to "My Forms" in the top menu bar.
- Click on the name of the intake form you want to add to your website, which opens the form template editor.
- Click on "... > Get URL".
- Check the option that says "I want this intake form to be accessed through my website".
- Use the "QR code" link to the lower left of the generated URL to create your QR
In order for mapped fields to populate forms automatically, you will need to check "Require Email Verification". However, if you're using devices in your office, you can instead choose to "Authenticate the Office Device" to enable this feature.
In case you want to redirect your clients back to your website after they have completed and submitted the form, read the following article: Redirect Client After a Form is Submitted