Offline Response Notification (Fill Form by Hand)
There’s a convenient way for your clients to notify you that they are printing and responding to your intake form by hand.
We added a "Fill this out by hand" button to the top of the intake form, which displays the following dialog box when clicked.
When the client confirms that they will complete the form offline, you will receive a notification letting you know that this form will not be submitted electronically.
Enforcing Form is Filled Out Electronically
Sometimes you might prefer not to give clients that option, requiring the form to be filled out electronically. Some of the reasons for that preference could be:
- Electronic forms can be more professional looking.
- You want to make sure to necessarily have access to their answers before the consultation.
- The great "Practitioner’s Notes" feature on our electronic forms.
If you want to disable that button, follow these steps:
- Navigate to "My Forms" and open the form about to be sent.
- Click on "... > Settings".
- Check the "Hide Print button" box.