Finding Available Times in the Team Calendar
When scheduling appointments for your team, you can let IntakeQ find an open spot for you. Our scheduling helper uses the same logic that is used in your public booking widget, which takes several sources of information into account, like individual practitioner settings, blocked times, integrations with external calendars, service settings, resource availability, etc.
To use the scheduling helper for the team calendar, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to "Bookings" and click on "Team" to view the team calendar.
- Click on the icon that contains a calendar with a check mark inside, located above the main calendar.
- Select a service, a location and click on "Continue".
- Select a date on the left-side calendar.
- Select a time under one of the practitioners.
- IntakeQ will open a new appointment dialog and pre-populate the practitioner, service, location, date and time fields.
The animation below shows how easy it is to see the team's availability and select a time.