Native PDF Consent Forms
IntakeQ offers a new style of consent forms that allows you to maintain the exact layout of your existing PDF document. You simply upload your PDF file, drag and drop fields and signatures onto it, and you are ready to go.
The animation below shows how easy it is to upload your PDF and prepare the template by placing the fields in their respective spots.
This other animation shows what your clients see on their end when they are filling out this type of form.
When to Use the Native PDF Format?
- When you want to keep the exact layout of your original PDF document.
- When you don't want to spend any time adjusting the layout of the document.
When Not to Use the Native PDF Format?
- When you want to have a credit card form (from Stripe/Square) in your consent form.
- When you want to be able to quickly edit the form inside IntakeQ without having to edit the original PDF.
- When you need to use radio buttons in the consent form.
- When you need to map date fields back to the client profile.
How to Create a Consent Form Using the Native PDF Format?
To create one of these types of forms, simply select the option when creating a new consent form, as shown below.
Just as with classic consent forms, you can add native PDF consent forms to your intake packages, or send them individually. You can also mix both types of consent forms in your intake package.