Inviting Clients to Your Client Portal
To start communicating with a client, you can invite them to your secure client portal. An invitation is a simple email that your client will receive asking them to register. Since you already provided their name and email, all they have to do is to create a password.
Inviting an Existing Client to the Portal
To invite an existing client, follow the steps below:
- Click on the speech bubble icon on the top menu bar.
- Locate the "Search Client" text box on the left panel and start typing the client's name.
- Select the client from the list. This will open the invitation popup.
- Make sure that the client information is correct and click on "Send Invitation".
Inviting a New Client to the Portal
To invite a new client, follow the steps below:
- Click on the "Lists > Clients" tab in the top menu.
- Click on "Add New Client".
- Enter the client's name and email, and make sure to check the box "Invite Client to Messaging Portal".
- Click on "Save".
Note that you can also enable self registration so your client can login to the portal without the need for an invitation. Read this article to learn how to enable self registration: Enable Portal Self Registration