Administrator Only Account
IntakeQ supports two types of administrator accounts: Practitioner/Administrator and Administrator Only.
The Administrator Only account is designed for clinics who have an office manager who is not a practitioner. This account has access to all areas of the software, including access to all client data, however, clients, intakes, notes and appointments are always assigned to a practitioner account. Due to this, Administrator Only Accounts can not have appointments booked to them or clients assigned to them, and do not use a practitioner slot from your current subscription plan.
Uses of an Admin Only Account
- Adding new practitioners and assistants to the clinic account.
- Assigning practitioners and assistants to their roles.
- Managing the account subscription and updating the system credit card information.
- Managing all form templates under the "My Forms" tab.
- Managing booking settings (hours, services and locations).
- Managing the calendar of other practitioners and the team calendar.
- Sending forms on behalf of practitioners.
Limitations of an Admin Only Account
- No booking calendar.
- Unable to have clients assigned directly to their account.
- Cannot send forms directly to a client from their account.
Turning an Existing Practitioner Account into Admin Only
The following steps must be done from the account creator/owner:
- Use the "Transfer" function to move any clients/forms/notes/appointments from the current owner to a practitioner. The transfer function can be found under "More > Team > Practitioners". This will require that you have a second practitioner slot, we can assist in adding a temporary slot for you if needed, contact us for further assistance if this is the case.
- If you are using practitioner specific form URLs on your website, update your website with the new practitioner URLs.
- To finish the transition into an Admin Only account, navigate to "More > Account" and click on "Change Account Type to Admin Only".