How to Get the Public URL of an Intake Form
To get the public URL of an intake questionnaire (or form package), which allows you to integrate your intake forms with your website as well as other uses, follow these steps:
- Go to "My Forms" in the top menu bar.
- Click on the name of the intake form you want to add to your website, which opens the form template editor.
- Click on "... > Get URL".
- Check the option that says "I want this intake form to be accessed through my website".
- If your organization has more than one practitioner, choose which practitioner submitted forms should be routed to.
- Use the given URL to create a link on your website. If you don’t know how to create an HTML link on your website, give it to your web designer or contact us so we can help you.
In order for mapped fields to populate forms automatically, you will need to check "Require Email Verification". However, if you're using devices in your office, you can instead choose to "Authenticate the Office Device" to enable this feature.
In case you want to redirect your clients back to your website after they have completed and submitted the form, read the following article: Redirect Client After a Form is Submitted