Setting Up Alternative Hours for a Service
IntakeQ allows you to have alternative sets of business hours that can be assigned to particular appointment types (services). For example, you could limit a certain service to mornings, or to a particular day of the week, etc.
Setting it up requires two steps. First, you create an alternative set of hours. Secondly, you assign which services will use that set of hours.
Creating Alternative Hours
To create an alternative set of hours:
- Navigate to "Bookings > Booking Settings > Hours/Locations" tab.
- Scroll down to "Hours of Operation" section.
- Click on "Add Alternative Hours".
- You will notice that a gray bar will show up on top of the hours table. This bar allows you to navigate between the main hours and the alternative hours that you create. You can also give a name to each set of hours.
Assigning Services to a Set of Hours
Now that you have created at least one set of alternative hours, it's time to tell us which services will use those hours.
- Navigate to "Bookings > Booking Settings > Services" tab.
- Locate the service you want to change and click on Edit.
- Click on the "Overrides" tab.
- In the "Hours" field, select the appropriate set of hours for that service.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!