This article describes how to create recurring appointments using your IntakeQ calendar.
Creating a Recurring Series
- The first step is to create the first appointment in the series.
- Once the first appointment is saved, open it again, click on "More > Recurring".
- Set the recurrence parameters (daily, weekly, monthly) and click on Create Appointments.
Notice that the occurrence field indicates the total number of appointments in the series.
Deleting or Stopping a Recurring Series
Once the recurrence is set up, you can delete the whole series or stop the recurrence after a specific appointment.
When opening any appointment in a recurring series, you’ll have two delete options:
- Delete Recurrence: This option will permanently delete all appointments in the series.
- Stop Recurrence: This option will permanently delete the appointments that come after the current appointment.