Customizing Client Portal Emails
There are 3 occasions where our secure client portal sends emails to your clients. This article explains these emails and shows how you can customize them.
- Portal Invitation Email: This email is sent when you invite your client manually through IntakeQ. You can read more about how to invite clients to register here.
- Portal Welcome Email: This email is sent to clients after they register successfully, whether they self-register or register through an invitation.
- New Message Notification: This email is sent to a client every time they have a pending message waiting for them.
Customizing the Portal Emails
You can provide a more personal experience to your clients by customizing all 3 of these emails. Additionally, you can use our Custom Email Sender feature to make all these emails come from your own address.
To customize the emails, follow the steps below:
- Click on the speech bubble icon on the top menu.
- Click on the "Settings" button.
- Open the "Email Templates" tab.
- Use the dropdown menu (see image) to choose which email to customize.
- Once you check the customize box, the email editor will show up pre-filled with the default template.
- Enter the email body and subject, then click on "Save".
Repeat this process for each email you want to customize.