Does IntakeQ Offer Standard Forms?
We understand that creating an intake questionnaire from scratch can be difficult, so we have standardized forms available with some typical questions that would be asked for various business types. You have the ability to browse our library of standard forms to import into your account. These forms can then be used as they are, or modified to suit your specific needs. Let's take a look at how to access this:
Import Standard Forms
- Login to your IntakeQ account and click on "My Forms".
- Click on the "Standard Forms" button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Browse the list of intake packages, you can click on the box itself to preview how the form will look Click "Import" on the one you'd like to add to your account.
- You will see that this intake and any associated consent forms will now appear in your account under "My Forms".
Edit Your Forms
From the "My Forms" screen, clicking on one of the form boxes will take you into the edit mode for that specific form, where you can adjust the questions to suit your own needs. Below are some helpful articles in regards to editing intake forms:
- "Mixed Controls" for a Better Layout
- How to Rearrange Questions (Move Up/Down)
- Things You Can Do with the E-Signature Question Type
- Using File Attachments
- Drawing Questions
- How to Add Consent Forms to an Intake Questionnaire
In addition to our standard forms, we have a library of standard questions you can import into your intake questionnaires as well. Learn how to use these here: How to Use the Questions Library