ePrescribe: Adding Practices
If you have more than one practice, you can add others using the below instructions. This will also tell you how to enter the DEA for that state.
Adding a New Practice
- Go to your ePrescribe settings
- Click the 'Open Prescription App" button
- Click your name in the top right.
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Practice Locations"
- Click "Add Practice"
- Enter practice details
- Save practice
Entering DEA's for Multiple Practices
- In the same Settings window, Scroll down to "Manage User" List
- Find yourself to add the DEA's for, scroll right (or zoom out) and click the Edit button
- Click the Practices Circle (3rd Circle)
- Add the practices to the user by clicking the "Add Practice" button
- Click the "8th circle (Service Level)
- Find the practice you want to add the DEA to.
- Click the "Edit" button and enter the DEA for the user on the practice.
- Click the "Complete" button to Save.
- Click the "Close" button to finish.
Here is a quick video. The UI might look a little different in the beginning because you are coming from IQ.
Once the practices are set up, you will need to choose the correct one from the green bar at the top when prescribing.
You can set a practice as the default by clicking the displayed option when choosing the practice.