Does IntakeQ Integrate with X Software?
practiceQ offers direct integrations with certain 3rd party services:
- For US clients, we offer primarily practiceQ Payments. For non-US clients, Square and Stripe are available.
Forms Integrations with Other EHR's
- RevolutionEHR: IntakeQ uploads forms automatically to the EHR and updates patient demographics. See integration article.
- AthenaHealth: IntakeQ uploads forms automatically to Athena and updates patient demographics. There is a setup fee associated with this integration. Contact us for more information.
- Elation: IntakeQ uploads forms automatically and updates patient demographics to this EHR. See integration article here.
- Office Ally: This facilitates electronic insurance billing via IntakeQ. See OA article.
- Trizetto: This facilitates electronic insurance billing via IntakeQ. See Trizetto Article here.
Out of Network Client Reimbursifications
- Reimbursify: Reimbursify makes it easy for you to file out-of-network health insurance reimbursement claims right from your smartphone in less than a minute.
- Zoom: Allows you to schedule and host telehealth sessions.
- Google Meet: Allows you to schedule and host telehealth sessions.
- SRFax: More advanced fax functionality, such as receiving faxes and using your own fax number.
Prescriptions and Recommendations
- Fullscript: A software platform for dispensing supplements directly to clients. It's best for those that prescribe wellness and want a trusted source for their supplement recommendations. See integration article here.
- ePrescriptions: Available now. Read more here.
- Rupa Health: Order, track and get results from 30+ lab companies within pQ.
- Google Drive: You can have intake forms and treatment notes uploaded to your Google Drive account in real time.
- Google Calendar / Outlook Calendar: You can connect the booking system to these calendar systems for additional functionality.
- Google Analytics: This allows for more advanced visit tracking within our booking widget.
- Zapier: This connection offers support for many other 3rd party applications (be aware of HIPAA implications).
Exporting Data to Use with Other Services:
Alternatively, we allow you to export you account data to be imported into other 3rd party services like Mailchimp etc. Currently, there are 7 ways to export your client’s data from IntakeQ:
- Export intakes and notes to PDF. This can be done on a per document basis or on a per client basis. Contact us if you need to perform a mass export.
- Export intakes and notes to CSV. This article explains how to export multiple documents at once to a customizable CSV file: Exporting Your Clients' Data
- Open API. IntakeQ offers an open API that can be used by developers to pull data from intake forms: IntakeQ API
- Export appointments to CSV. Appointments can also be exported to CSV. This is useful if you want to sort and filter your data on Excel: How to Export Appointments to CSV
- Export a list of clients to CSV. This is useful if you want to create an email list of your clients: Export a List of Your Clients