ePrescribing: Provider Queue Dashboard Widget
If you are using the ePrescribing functionality and are having prescriptions queued for you to approve or deny, you can add a dashboard widget right to your dashboard so your queue is the first thing you see when you log in.
This widget will display your queue so you approve and deny the medications from here without having to go client by client.
Adding the Provider Queue to the Dashboard
- From your practice dashboard,
- In the upper right corner, click "Edit Dashboard"
- Click the blue "Dashboard Library" button
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and find the "ePrescribe Queue"
- Click the green "+ Add to Dashboard" button to add it to your dashboard.
- Click the "X" in the top right to close out the dashboard library
- Scroll to the bottom of your dashboard to find the new widget
- Adjust the positioning and size of the widget as you see fit
- When happy with the size and placement of your widget, click the green, "Save Layout" button
Making the Dashboard the First Thing You See Upon Login
- From the "More > Settings" screen
- Select "Dashboard" for the "Set page to load upon login" question. This will display your dashboard when you login.